|Liners||Material||Copper yarn, Nylon|
|Surface Resistance (ohm)||10e3 ~ 10e4|
- Made of static control carbon yarn mixed nylon (ESD) and copper yarn mixed nylon (Conductive)
- Excellent when tactile sensitivity is important in handling small parts
- Suitable for the places where cleanliness and ESD control are required
- Provides protection to operator’s hands and products being handled
- Good elasticity, ventilation and minimizing sweat buildup
- Good grip
- Stable ESD properties
- Good for handling electronic instruments, circuit boards and components.
- Prevent products from miscellaneous disturbances or accidents caused by static electricity.
- Antistatic treated surface semiconductors, microprocessors and compact disks.
- Assembling LSI, VLSI, Semiconductors as well as computers and precise instruments