The Fire Protection Pad is made of a solidiﬁed extinguishing substance, 3M™ Novec 1230 ﬁre Protection Fluid. If, due to any unforeseen circumstances, a ﬁre occurs and the ambient temperature rises to over 100-120℃, the Pad detects the ﬁre and instantly releases a microcapsule-form ﬁre extinguishing substance on the ﬁre area to suppress the ﬁre.
Fire Protection Pad
- ECO Friendly ﬁre extinguishing Agent (3M™ Novec-1230/FK-5-12)
– ODP(Ozone Depletion Potential: “0”
– ALT(Atmospheric Life Time: “0.014”
– GWP(Global Warming Potential: <1
- No harmful to human body
-Low concentration(4~6%), *NOAEL 10%
(* The no observed adverse eect level (NOAEL) is the greatest concentration or amount of a substance at which no detectable adverse eects occur in an exposed population.)
- Excellent Electric Insulation
- Cooling and non-catalytic ﬁre extinguishing method (not smothering)
|Item Code||Size (mm)||Operating
|C10F-001||3.0(T)×190×30||120℃||25 L||3M™ Novec-1230/FK-5-12||Magnetic|
|C10F-002||3.0(T)×200×100||120℃||92 L||3M™ Novec-1230/FK-5-12||Sticker|
Can be simply installed in any places where the risk of unexpected ﬁre exists, such as Distribution Board(Panelboard), Cabinet Panel, Next to Fuse Box, Inside of Socket, etc.